I am listing 13 sayings that I have known, loved or hated over the years.
1. From my mother: Didn't you even think about doing it right?
2. From my mother: Don't look at me like that! (I tried many different looks trying to come up with the right one.)
3. From my mother: Just tell God that you are willing to be made willing.
4. From my husband when asked what would be his greatest wish: For you (QOTW) to quit talking. ( I don't take that seriously.)
5. From the Watergate hearings from John Dean (I think): To the best of my recollection....
6. From my daughter when she was little: I don't want a big nose like yours.
7. From my son when he was young: I wish I could live in a boarding house so I could finally get something good to eat. (I believe that could be arranged.)
8. From a little girl I babysat many years ago when asked if she wanted more ice cream: It don't matter. (I didn't really know what that meant, so I kept piling it on.)
9. From many people: I love you.
10. From Mr. Spock (Star Trek): The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
11. From an advertisement: Take me away, Calgon.
12. From Clint Eastwood (Dirty Harry?): Make my day.
13. From Arnold Schwartzenhager in nearly every movie he made: I'll be back.
There are many better quotes than these especially from the Bible. I may make that list next time. QOTW