1. My church (and I) have held two Bible clubs everyday.
2. I have been the Bible teacher.
3. The "Wordless Book" stories have been the Bible series I have taught.
4. "Tifam" has been the missionary or "adventure story."
5. We have had a total of 40-50 kids in the clubs.
6. Nine children have trusted Christ as Savior so far this week.
7. I have gotten a sunburn from being in the sun mostly in the morning.
8. The 11:00 club has been held in a park. The 1:30 club has been at a home, and except for Monday, we have been inside for that Bible club.
9. We have had a total of ten workers and two 6th grade boys. They all have been wonderful.
10. The pastor has started out each club with prayer and a promise to hand out ice cream certificates to the children who bring visitors the next day.
11. Because I'm not teaching the missionary story, I sit down during that time. At one club I was sitting behind a little boy and he was pushing on my fat foot and leg, trying to figure it out.
12. Tonight I am very tired. We have church tonight.
13. This has been a wonderful week of blessing. I praise the Lord for the opportunity.