Some random thoughts:
1. My son went to the emergency room this morning with a very painful kidney stone. He has no insurance. My husband hasn't called me back to say whether they have been able to go home yet.
2. I just overheard a co-worker talking about how rude a clerk was in a store. When she and her husband went outside to unload their purchases, they realized that they hadn't paid for two things. Because they were so irritated with the clerk, they decided not to go back in and pay. This disturbs me.
3. We are getting a new shower stall today for our master bathroom. Yay! Gary had to leave the house to help the son with his kidney stone problem, so the two plumbers have been in our house alone. Hopefully all is going well.
4. I'm having a broccoli/cauliflower mixture for my lunch. My supervisor doesn't like the smell of it, so I took it to the break room to cook it. Now I'm eating it back at my desk. I don't know if cooking it somewhere else helps the smell or not since I bring it back into the work room.
5. Apparently I don't have any more random thoughts I want to write about. Just remember a zebra's stripes are as unique as fingerprints are. You will always be able to identify your zebra.