I saw this on another blog, and I enjoyed reading it. If you want to do this too, please just copy and paste and put in your own answers.
1. My uncle once: pulled my tooth with pliers. (Uncle Buck)
2. Never in my life: have I eaten dog meat (as far as I know)
3. When I was five: I was already in first grade and turned six in December.
4. High School was: a distant memory.
5. I will never forget: my mother's words--Didn't you even think about doing right? Don't look at me like that. Let's go do the dishes (my sister and me)
6. I once met: a crippled boy who was very good looking and had very strong arms.
7. There’s this girl I know who: can put her whole ear inside her ear so it pops when it comes out.
8. Once, at a bar: I don't think I've really ever been at a bar except maybe in a restaurant where they served meals.
9. By noon, I’m usually: ready to go home from work.
11. If only I had: a bodyshaper that would whittle me down to a size 12.
12. Next time I go to church: I will not stand up and shout "fire."
13. Terry Schiavo: was a sad case.
14. What worries me most: is the liberalizing of America.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: greener grass.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: Bella Lagosy
17. You know I’m lying when: I talk (NOT true) ( or am I lying about that too?)
18. What I miss most about the eighties: the childhood of my children.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: sorry.
20. By this time next year: I won't be pregnant.
21. A better name for me would be: Always Right I Don't Care What You Say (ARIDCWYS).
22. I have a hard time understanding: people who don't try to understand motivations of others.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: get my masters in English/Writing.
24. You know I like you if: you're where I can see you.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: Remington Steele
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Bad, good, interesting, wrong.
27. Take my advice, never: eat cold cream. I made my sister eat it once, and then I worried what it would do to her. Apparently nothing.
28. My ideal breakfast is: cooked by IHOP.
29. A song I love, but do not own is: a song not yet written.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you visit Union Street.
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: a favorite flower, in everyone else, come in a bag, are run of the mill.
32. Why won’t people: realize I do know better.
33. If you spend the night at my house: expect a dog attack, kiss, and a little dog food supper.
34. I’d stop my wedding for: the lack of a preacher.
35. The world could do without: is crime.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick the belly of a rat.
37. My favorite blond is: probably not.
38: Paper clips are more useful than: false eyelashes.
39. If I do anything well, it’s: talk.
40. And by the way: don't trust anyone over 90--unless she is your grandma.