1. Boys who keep their hats on in the building. I know it's common practice, but it seems a little disrespectful and definitely not beautiful.
2. Curse words. Again I think they are disrespectful. Also they show a definite lack of vocabulary.
3. Showing too much skin. I don't really like to see other people's body parts even if there is no fat involved. Besides, fat is the new thin. Oh, yes it is.
4. People chewing with their mouths open. Not a beautiful sight.
5. People who don't hear my questions or answers because they aren't listening. This shows they don't care or that I'm interrupting their game-playing while they are trying to accomplish something extremely important.
6. People who give me the "evil eye" because they don't like my driving. I don't get that. What's not to like? I am the standard.
7. People who treat others like they are stupid because they don't know something that "everyone" should already know.
8. Women who don't say "thank you" when another woman holds the door open for them. Who do they think they are? They think they are more beautiful, smarter and entitled. That's who.
9. People who arrive at a practice or meeting without their music or materials.
10. Children who run screaming around the room while their parents are there listening.
11. Adults who run screaming around the room while their children are there listening.
12. People who get really irritated when you have them repeat something--surely you are the stupid one because you didn't hear it.
13. People who throw trash along the roadside.