Thursday, November 6, 2008

13 Thursday Sayings from My Past

1. Better dead than red.

2. Two heads are better than one.

3. Fools' names like their faces are only found in public places.

4. White man speak with forked tongue.

5. Didn't you even think about doing it right?

6. Don't look at me like that.

7. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

8.What the world needs now is love.

9. Anyone over 30 can't be trusted.

10.Two can live more cheaply than one.

11. If you lie down with the dogs, you will rise up with fleas.

12. It is better to give than to receive.

13.M&Ms melt in your mouth, not in your hand.

4 comments:

Momstheword said...

I heard #3 differently. Fools' names and fools' faces are often found in public places.

I recognize some Mother stuff there. Things I'll bet you have said a time or two. :) Fun post.

Paula said...

Actually some of them were things my mother said.

Julie said...

neat post.

Robin said...

I've heard many of those too...