Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day Off

It's Veterans Day. I salute the veterans including my father and my father-in-law.

I am happy that I am off work today. The thing is I've been off work three other days in the last eight days for sickness--a bad cold with congestion that makes me cough a lot and not sleep so well. So today I'm glad to be off and be able to do some things other than just rest. I'm still coughing but not as much. I've washed bedding and started the oven-cleaning cycle. I plan to do several other things as well.

Can anyone help me? (Read on before you say, there is no help for me.) I'm going to be playing the piano for a wedding on December 19. The bride wants some classical music along with some other types as well. One song I'd like to play is Sonata I by Mozart, but I'm missing the second and third pages. Does anyone have that music? Or can someone find it on the Internet? I know there are sites where you can print out music. If you find a site that has that particular song, please let me know what it is. (Nevermind about finding the music for me. I just found it myself.)

My son started a new job yesterday at the same place where his dad works. Right now it's temporary, but we're hoping it will become permanent. Yay!

I plan to go get Chinese food from Panda Express for lunch. It makes me happy.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Glad you had a day off where you could enjoy yourself a little instead of recover.

I was all ready to start searching for your song...glad you found it.

Hope you feel 100% soon!

Paula said...

Thanks, Robin. Hope you are doing well.

Robin said...

I'm tired and feeling overwhelmed, but I guess the baby will come when its ready regardless of whether or not I think my house is clean or organized enough.

Robin said...

22 days I believe is the official count give or take a week or so...