Thursday, March 12, 2009

13 Thursday Puns--Very Sad

What happened when the cow tried to jump over a barbed wire fence? Udder destruction.

When I was in the supermarket I saw a man and a woman wrapped in a barcode. I asked, "Are you two an item?"

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fish.

I used to be a transplant surgeon, but my heart just wasn't in it.

I used to be a train driver but I got sidetracked.

I used to be a tailor, but found the work to be just so-so.

I tried working in a bakery, but was told I wasn't "bread" for it.

What musical is about a train conductor? "My Fare, Lady"

Old printers never die, they're just not the type.

What do you call a baby monkey? A chimp off the old block

Old cooks never die, they just get deranged.

What did the chimpanzee say when his sister had a baby? Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

A termite walks into a bar and says, "Is the bar tender here?"

1 comment:

Momstheword said...

Hey, I missed this one! Boy, if those puns aren't perfect for your sense of humor, then I'm a monkey's uncle!! I also love puns.