Friday, December 26, 2008

Wonderful Christmas

We have had a wonderful Christmas for many reasons.

The whole foundation of Christmas is the fact of the birth of Christ. Without His coming to this earth as a baby along with all the other prophesied events that happened, there would be no point to our lives--live, eat, sleep, procreate, die. But to have our Creator Who deserves all our praise and service gives purpose to our lives.

All my family was home for Christmas. It's been great to have them here. I've appreciated having Jen here to help with cooking and cleaning up. And everyone is so appreciative of my cooking and planning. We cooked, ate, unwrapped gifts, played games, watched movies, and talked. Good times.

Several of our church people and people at work were very generous to us.

I'm off work for 12 days counting weekends. I only have to use four days of vacation because the rest are weekends and holidays. Yay!

I get to buy some new clothes.

3 comments:

Momstheword said...

I did see that you got a can of smokeless tobacco :) Glad you're having a good time with your little darlings.

Paula said...

They are little darlings. Did you have both of your little darlings home?

Robin said...

Help with the dishes now that is a Wonderful Christmas :)