Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Things that start with the letter "A" that I like

My cuz Kay assigned the letter "A" to me on her blog. So now I am writing.

Arabia - Gary's brother Rick used to live in Saudi Arabia. He worked in/with/near oil.

Aaron - He is my oldest child, and I like him quite a bit.

Avocados - I love them plain with a little salt or in a guacamole.

Andes Mints - I hardly ever have them, but I like 'em a lot.

Appaloosa Horses: I love the look of horses, especially of appaloosas with their wonderful spots.

Ark by Noah.

Animal as in my cute little Riley dog.

Artichoke hearts.

Additional information from almost anyone at any time.

Ample space to exist in.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Great list - love your creative answers :)

Paula said...

Robin, you are too kind.

Kay Day said...

Good A list.