Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bad News--Good News

The bad news: our kitchen sink was backed up over the weekend. The good news: the plumber came by Monday afternoon and worked a miracle!

The bad news: Gary and Aaron both had a kidney stone at the same time. The good news: both are doing fine now (those stones may come back to visit if they haven't finished their work).

The bad news: Jen got bitten by something (maybe spiders) and has had an allergic reaction. Her eye was very swollen and so was her forearm. The good news: I haven't heard any more news yet, so I guess no news is good news???

The bad news: little Gizmo didn't want to go outside to go potty because the wind has caused the screen door to move and it scared him quite a bit. So he went a couple of places in the house. The good news: I think he's doing better on that.

This is good news as far as I'm concerned: Jen's extra special birthday is coming up on October 5. If you want to send her a card, let me know and I will give you her address or email so you can tell her Happy Birthday!! I know she would love hearing from you. If you know others who would like to wish her happy birthday, let me know. Gary, Aaron and I are preparing a box to send her. The largest regular Post Office box can be sent for $50--it's a little steep. It takes about 10 days to get to Jen.

1 comment:

Momstheword said...

Email me her address please. I actually might have it somewhere come to think about it.